On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 5:34:19 AM UTC+1, Mark S. wrote:

> A completely different approach would be to store the log entries in a
> data dictionary. Then use a display tiddler to present the entries. I have
> a daily reading log that works this way (I didn't write the routine --
> think it was PMario) that now has records going back to 2014, so more than
> a thousand entries.

Hi Mark,

The only experiment I can remember was Jan. 2017
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/xEZSQvaNpqg/5ejT7KXTEwAJ>. It
is a "reading journal" experiment. ... The initial approach is a 2 click
workflow, because TW couldn't handle an "open external link and create
journal entry" action.

You mentioned your journals go back to 2014. ... Do you have a link to the
code?

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/49e26f16-93dd-4496-8787-43844482eb88%40googlegroups.com.