Hi Tony,

Am Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019 22:53:34 UTC+1 schrieb TonyM:

> Stefan,
>
> Eric has given you a great solution. I think others where confused as to
> why you wanted to do this. When your text is broken into separate tiddlers
> you can reorder them, tag them separately and more. In fact a lot of people
> take large tiddlers and use excise to break them up into separate tiddlers.
> Even with separate tiddlers we can make them look like one tiddler.

I understand what you mean. I had the problem to explain the issue clear.
Therefore I made a simplification. The solution of Eric is great. Thanks
again @Eric.

Nevertheless as a creative writer I have different needs. Really the
opposite of the granular tiddler philosophy. I have to form a long text of
small chunks - a real text, not a dynamic view of text snippets. "look like
one tiddler" is not enough. I need exactly one tiddler with the real thing.
I have to process the long text with other software in his final state.

Now I can really do creative work:

1.) Create different Tiddlers with the same tag for instance "story1". =>
different pieces of text in different tiddlers

2.) list all snippets (different tiddlers) in a tiddler with the line

<<list-tagged-draggable tag:"story1">>

3.) In the same tiddler I inserted the solution of eric (the definition of
the macro is in another tiddler):

<<join "CLICK ME" "story1" "JoinedOutput">>

The workflow is grateful. I write different pieces of a story, a novel, a
long text. I can show the titles as a list in a tiddler. I create a long
text with the push of a button. And - really good stuff - I can reorder the
pieces, the chapter, the different tiddlers with the tag "story1" with
drag'n drop. And again push the button: A new long text with different
order is created. With the push of a button. Every time I want.

Now I can go further. If I had to change the format of the whole text in
order to prepare it for print or publish. I cant export the tiddler as
tid-format as real plain text.

I don't understand why this is not requested by other people?

Regards,
Stefan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7c566220-1a61-43b0-be3d-0364481d5313%40googlegroups.com.