Jenifer,

Other would be better helping you install a node version than me, but your
*initial
requirements* can be met by editing a single file wiki on your computer,
perhaps using Timimi to save, then uploading it to a folder/index.html on
godady. Alternativly use tw-receiver
<https://github.com/sendwheel/tw-receiver> to save online and in place
using PHP.

Sharing with multiple users in the future you will need other solutions.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5a4afcd5-0154-4eec-9a8b-5dad190f03e2%40googlegroups.com.