Please absolutely use my plugins.  That's why I'm publishing them, and why
I'm trying to build such a large library of them.  The random name
generator include the shuffle filter from another of my plugins, so if you
have another list of things you'd want to randomize, feel free to take a
look at how I'm using it, and the documentation
here: https://mklauber.github.io/tw5-plugins/#Shuffle%20Operator

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/489da6a6-3c58-40fb-a59d-2972cef3281d%40googlegroups.com.