Hello Everyone!
I'm experimenting with cardo (https://cardo.wiki/) and it somehow overrides
how the tiddler edit buttons and related buttons look. (
tiddler-controls-foreground, sidebar-controls-foreground) No matter what
color I set in the theme, it turns them black, or to the general primary
color if cardo's theme is selected.  If I disable the plugin the buttons go
back to normal on all themes except when using cardo theme.
Can anyone help me out iwith this?

Otherwise cardo seems to be working fine and its awesome. :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/25c571e7-d68c-4e88-adbe-e0b86f6df056%40googlegroups.com.