Please do correct me if I am wrong. Presently, normal search has 2 sections:

Section 1 : Title field Only
Section 2 : Title & Tag & Text fields Only

Since there is interest to enhance the normal search - in some way we need
either 2 or 3 sections.
Here is one suggestion - to keep the thought process going:

Section 1 : Title & Caption
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/3432#issuecomment-437675895>
Only Matches
Section 2 : Text & Tag field Only Matches
Section 2a: All OTHER non-hidden field Matches

I think I may prefer 4 sections:
1) Title & Caption 2) Tags 3) Text 4) other Fields
I can't be sure until I do a lot of searches in this new format.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/27715827-25c0-4115-9c25-d3212bb5e8aa%40googlegroups.com.