There are 4 things I do with a wiki;
1. Get stuff into it
2. Store it
3. Save it.
4. Get stuff out of it

Accepting 'shares' from other apps ('intents'?) would be my ideal for getting
stuff in. But until 'shares' are possible, copy and paste is the only way,
which is painful on a phone. Being able to load other filetypes in Quinoid next
to a wiki helps me copy stuff in.
Import would also be useful ultimately - it's part of the TW functionality so a
pity to hobble it.

2 and 3 work! (Backups are the users responsibility - which is ok. Maybe it
needs emphasising eventually).

4. Doesn't work yet. Although I can open the wiki in a browser to export. Like
import, it is a big part of TW functionality and would be good to have in
Quinoid eventually but there are non-quinoid ways of doing it.

Safe 'links out' to open a browser would be amazing.

Maybe Quinoid and aTW are like browsers that happen to facilitate loading and
saving TW wikis.
That alone is a great achievement and it's a measure of how much progress has
been made that we're starting to think about all these 'what ifs?'. Thanks
again for all the hard work, it really is appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2f128b32-1723-4e95-8899-2779c5d4ff23%40googlegroups.com.