I want a compact neat way to present the full listing of images on
tiddlywiki.com whose tiddlers are both tagged *$:/tags/Image* and titles
prefixed by *$:/core/images/*

There might be better ways of doing it than the way I am trying, so any
other suggestions would be great!

On the tiddlywiki.com website, the following code:

   -    makes a Table
   -    in the first row, lists in separate cells:
      -       the first 6 images for tiddlers tagged $:/tags/Image
      -       puts the suffix of the tiddler title below each image

<$set name="limit" value="6">
<$list filter="[all[shadows]tag[$:/tags/Image]limit<limit>]">
    <$set name="image" value=<<currentTiddler>>>
    <$list filter="[<image>removeprefix[$:/core/images/]]">
            <$transclude tiddler=<<image>>/> <br><<currentTiddler>>
    </$list>
    </$set>
</$list>
</$set>

There are an unknown number of images. In this case it is 104 images.
<$count filter="[all[shadows]tag[$:/tags/Image]]"/>

Major Issue: I want to list all of them using multiple rows. In this case,
about 18 rows.
Minor issue: I want to get rid of that first empty column.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/376392a5-0783-4e77-9a76-9bc6042f03ea%40googlegroups.com.