My two cents ...

Long form of name "TiddlyWiki" in camel case. In contexts where one is
promoting it emphasises its two key components.

Short form "TW" in contexts where its known what a writer is talking about.

The question of name extension ... "tiddlywiki.html" ... normally to
emphasize single-file simplicity.

Just thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7c11673e-3d9d-4b76-bc41-fb57135f9d9f%40googlegroups.com.