The mechanisms in the cross-TW search and in the more general S.S.
dictionary search might give us, finally, what we need to find things

All that is needed is to think it through and host it.

I'd host it if you want.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/98495c36-fe8b-4cff-aea7-3b39bc737dbf%40googlegroups.com.