Hi Willy,

Here's a new version of Mohammad's first suggestion: Just
* copy this in a new tiddler and
* fill in your own Tag in the first line where I put $:/tags/Sidebar

<$vars myTag="$:/tags/SideBar">
<$navigator story="$:/StoryList" history="$:/HistoryList">
    <$button class="tc-btn-invisible tc-tiddlylink">
        {{$:/core/images/folder}} Open: <<myTag>>
        <$action-sendmessage $message="tm-close-all-tiddlers" />
        <$list filter="[tag<myTag>sort[modified]]">
        <$action-navigate $to=<<currentTiddler>>/>
        </$list>
    </$button>
</$navigator>
</$vars>

Your new tiddler will be closed after pressing the button / clicking the
link. Find it again via search or recent tab in the sidebar.

sent from my mobile

Am Do., 31. Jan. 2019, 21:35 hat Willy Tanner <prio...@gmail.com>
geschrieben:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALXLrTgEQEEWhX5SFSU6B0qTXT%2BQ8syFfKQAheQPXRFHH1wzgg%40mail.gmail.com.