This reply was very helpful to me!  I was able to get the _canonical_uri
image tiddler working in TiddlyDesktop, but under Node.js, I don't know
where I store the images folder. I'm using the server edition on Node.js.

Under TiddlyDesktop I use:   TiddlyWikiMedia/IMG_0459.jpg where the folder
TiddlyWikiMedia is in the same location as my TiddlyWiki.html file.

But under Node.js, where do I place the TiddlyWikiMedia folder so that it
works with the same reference?

I've tried all sorts of locations and none of them seem to work.

I hope that explanation makes sense!

Every blessing!

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/89df11da-f292-4307-8371-60e17a02202d%40googlegroups.com.