Installs ok and functionality of v0.0.5 still working but new features not
working for me this time.

Refresh: imported the Refresh-for-Quinoid.json. Exited quinoid, restarted,
refresh not doing anything. The tiddler containing the script is displaying the
script in italics minus the first <script> tag. Tried deleting the comment, no
change. Not very refreshing news, sorry.

Geo: Didn't ask for location permissions, had to go to settings and allow them.
I've got some geo points previously created using the leaflet plugin and geoloc
macro and those points create maps as they did previously in a browser. Map
display works.

The button that I'd previously used to capture the geolocation points in a
browser doesn't work for me in quinoid. However the version of the geoloc macro
I installed a while ago had a few quirks and my application of it probably
added a few more so it may well be nothing to do with quinoid. TonyM might be
able to give you better feedback, I'll wait to see if it's working for him or
others. Maybe there's a specific test you could ask users to try?

Hope this helps.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/00df2d1a-2d21-4e0d-872e-792d9fec99fd%40googlegroups.com.