Hello Vytas,
 One solution is the linkto macro creates the link in any case. So,
Tiddlywiki will take care of links to missing tiddlers (show them as italic
blue).
I mean the macro should have an output.

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e8e12461-da1c-48d1-a6ff-c344977b38da%40googlegroups.com.