Ciao Mohammad

Will this be integrated with existing Advanced Search in some way?

The method of using Advanced Search in filter mode is, for instance, is
used by PMario's excellent "Bundler" system (likely the best tool TW has
for import/export).

So my concern is that Commander be integrated so that other tools that use
standard mechanisms for recording filters remain easy to use within it.

Please ask if this is unclear.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7d28b9fc-8ef9-4267-9889-96c7de5e04a7%40googlegroups.com.