Josiah,
 The approach for development Commander is to learn how to develop rather
complex TW scripts with clarity and simplicity in mind!
Different TW elements are used and the current state shows tiddlers in
different categories to simply follow!

You can simply add more operation
You can add filters
You can save filters

It is extensible and this can be easily done by a rather moderate user.

*Thanks to the Tiddler Concept!  I think still I am learning what is a
tiddler and how I can makes complex thing from tiny elements.*
*I think Tiddlywiki is like a Lego game. Tiddlers are like Lego bricks,
where they come in very small meaningful concepts and you use *
*them to make **complex tools. I call Tiddlywiki is a Lego-like-software IF
we understand tiddlers.*

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8b82f578-10e9-4211-8091-d6a1f0411002%40googlegroups.com.