On Saturday, 16 February 2019 14:51:36 UTC+10, Mark S. wrote:

> That's very clever. Splitting on "nothing". And apparently, somewhat
> surprisingly, the resulting array doesn't collapse like it frequently does
> in filters.
>

> Yes, I'm not sure why this works, given the usual uniqueness property of
filter lists, as discussed in issue #3757
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/3757>.

It would be nice to have some sort of substring operator to be able to do
this without the gymnastics.  On the other hand, a padding operator or even
a number formatting operator would also be nice, but I think Jeremy has
already commented on keeping the list of mathematics/string operators to a
minimum.

Mal

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/674bd29e-6e4d-4087-bb9e-8481ce85a1a8%40googlegroups.com.