The tiddlyweb error is probably because there is a .tid version of the
tiddlyweb plugin in the tiddlers folder. It happens sometimes and I haven't
gotten around to publishing the changes I made to keep that from being a
problem.

The save button no longer saves a single file copy because people said it
was confusing that they could save a single file copy that way that wasn't
the same as the copy served by Bob. If you want a single file copy you can
go to the control panel and under the Bob Settings tab there is a 'Download
Single File Version' button, that downloads a single file version with the
Bob plugins stripped out because they don't do anything for a singe file
wiki.

If you want to customise how the download works there is documentation for
it in the Bob Documentation tab, look at the ActionDownloadWiki part.

The problem about not being able to build a wiki without the tiddlyweb
plugin is strange. The easiest thing to check is that there may be a comma
error in the tiddlywiki.info file, next make sure that in the
tiddlywiki.info file under the build key 'index' is listed. Past that I
don't know, I am not very familiar with that part of the build process.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c43e96eb-7f29-472d-8e62-613d7b035fcc%40googlegroups.com.