It would need to send to a previously designated TW and/or tiddler. Having
to select from a list of TW's and/or tiddlers would interfere with one's
concentration, I imagine (or maybe I'm just avoiding the work of writing
all those dialogs ;-) ).

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4c391a4d-1b06-478e-931b-f77977c5d251%40googlegroups.com.