Just recently started getting "Internal JavaScript Error - Access Denied"
for a wiki on a local drive.

   - Only happens with Internet Explorer 11.
   - The wiki works perfectly fine with TiddlyDesktop, Firefox and Chrome.
   - Using 5.1.19
   - Happens at work and at home computer.
   - Tried download an Empty file, importing the tiddlers again.  Same
   error occurs.
   - Closed the error message and the wiki just does not respond.
   - Not sure how start the wiki in Safe Mode on a local drive.

Because I'm sharing this with other folks at work who can only use IE, I
need to be able to have work in IE.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks in advance.

[image: Error Message.png]