One more suggestion,
 When editing a tiddler, it is good to have a *button *to simple occupy the
whole story river and then back to its precious state.
Now, I have to click on number of column to cycle to get one column view!

This is just a suggestion, and I am not sure if it is straightforward or
not but the button can have below states

* maximize: editor occupies the whole story river
* minimize: editor is in folded state (what is is available now in view
mode)
* restore: editor gos to original state (e.g restore the same number of
columns and it back to its original position)

Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a52d6a4a-4cec-4880-b3aa-37e6b535ead4%40googlegroups.com.