Hi mauloop,

I also use Tiddlymap a lot, but have not gotten around to testing with
both. This is really good information, as I have also been experiencing
similar odd errors with the Bob version of the Node.js setup - which have
been proving hard to trace. I wasn't sure if it was something I had made an
error with during setup or something my code introduced....

This actually gives me a good idea of how to try to reproduce these
errors. TiddlyMap is going to be key in the Edition I'm building, so I will
definitely be looking at this. Opened an issue on my github repository.

https://github.com/joshuafontany/TW5-JsonManglerPlugin/issues/3

Thanks!
Joshua F

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2a24282d-c433-469c-bde3-ff765e5da7b0%40googlegroups.com.