Greg,

Zenkit looks good, in part because it provides a set of features clearly
related. All except perhaps the multi-user invite members component is
straightforward even on a singlfile wiki, as this requires multi-user
multi-access and thus will need Bob or another solution.

Of course TiddlyWiki can enable a user to go a lot further.

I am curious about you experience* "find that one will break another, or
not work well with something else"* because I have not experienced this too
much, and perhaps *"work well" *can be a little subjective.

If you were to build an equivalent to ZenKit you may call it an "Edition".

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/47224bf5-51bf-4532-9495-701aede7e309%40googlegroups.com.