Hmm, I wonder if there were changes between 17 (which is what I am using)
and 19.
That both {{Available List##Hamlet}} and {{Available List##Village}}
returned the full text is.. odd...
The JSON tiddler did not seem to return anything when Ihad both alpha and
numeric...

This did work, once I realized as I added a space somehow between when I
copied  it here and into my test tiddler. =D Spaces matter. When in doubt,
rip it out.. and try again.
<$tiddler tiddler="Available List"><$transclude tiddler="Available List"
index="Hamlet"/></$tiddler>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91465bd0-2318-4990-90a4-ef641d549fdd%40googlegroups.com.