That is really neat, I had no idea you could do that.

Will the server pick up any correctly formatted raw Json object w/ !!title,
etc?
Or only those in the plugin folder with *.info extentions?

That deserves some testing and reading the source.

Best,
Joshua Fontany

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/865d8b5b-03fa-40bb-9ec5-5420fcbcd22a%40googlegroups.com.