Hi Mohammad

The trash can is an interesting idea, and there's certainly nothing like it in
the core.

The core does pack multiple tiddlers into a single JSON tiddler because that's
what plugins are. We use the plugin format for some internal things, like the
$:/Import tiddler, as well as the obvious usage for plugins themselves. The
plugin format doesn't permit multiple tiddlers with the same title, so I think
you'd have to develop a custom format if you wanted to go that way.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston