David,

If you put the following into the advanced search / filter box in 5.1.20
prerelease:

"one/two/one/three" +[split[/]]

You get:

one
two
one
three

Is this what you are after?

Of course it won't work in earlier releases and it works like this even
without Jeremy's recent trials of allowing duplicates in all filter
operations.

Mal

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4d378530-209f-4954-8de2-8e35820d24ff%40googlegroups.com.