Ciao Mohammad
I studied it more. You CAN use it to match  > but you need the search entry
to be wrapped in quote-marks.

Similarly if you want to find double quote marks " you need to wrap them in
quote marks of a different type.

To make best use of this powerful tool I think it needs user instructions
as its a bit different than normal regular expressions in how it works.

I'll write up some notes over the next week.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/87b7f1cc-6651-4f1a-bbfc-a25405afc538%40googlegroups.com.