Hi Mohammad

I've gone ahead and enabled tags with the following list of tags:

question announcement bug offtopic newbie tutorial resource wikitext widget
> filter operator macro template plugin theme saving nodejs singlefile

Perhaps it's worth starting a new thread for feedback on it now that we've
decided to trial it,

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9a757331-f41d-4e87-996c-c430df86e85e%40googlegroups.com.