I don't think it qualifies as a true logical operator the way *run* and
*-run* do. I think of it more of as a funnel > operator, telling the next
run to use the previous run as input. I'm not sure that is the same as a
true intersection. That's why I did all the extra steps to form the
intersection. If the + was a true AND, I wouldn't have had to do that.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/521ce9e0-01f2-41ad-ac76-1285e664d6e2%40googlegroups.com.