Thank you, S. S.  The problem I have with that solution I mentioned before.
I am doing this in TiddlyWiki, and I have not seen a way to use the 'id'
form of CSS selectors, because I have not seen how to tag an element in a
TiddlyWiki table with and 'id'. Maybe it is obvious and something I missed,
but without that 'id', I can't use CSS that uses that form of selector.

Thank you all for your patience. You all have provided a solution that is
usable in my wiki. At this point I am just increasing my knowledge and
options.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/277543b3-fa9f-46ff-987f-6c00d4c9d87c%40googlegroups.com.