Interesting! The search box I noticed lets you scroll among result and by
pressing the enter it gets and passes the input for further processing.
One other point is the saveTiddler attribute, as it lets prevent
auto-triggering other processes!

This will let's developer a lot of flexibility!

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/555d58e3-74ae-4040-9602-1b538d03c7c3%40googlegroups.com.