look
here
http://heeg.ru/shop_test29.html#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Fwidgets%2Faddup.js
 I put this macros to every tiddler
<$list filter="[is[current]addprefix[']addsuffix[%']]">
<$addup val1=<<currentTiddler>>  val2="B" val3="limit 300"/>
</$list>

by this http://heeg.ru/shop_test29.html#%24%3A%2F_show_podrazdel

so this macros takes tiddler  title and  search it in a "B" column of the
table, then loads this lines from table.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/da797068-9e36-42e0-9bd0-86b82cc10e0e%40googlegroups.com.