Ciao Mohammad

I really appreciate the modularity.

I think in some ways SNR may need an additional (add-on?) module for
teaching how to get the best from Regular Expressions?

I'm thinking about it.

I found a way to get around many of the issues with the current  diff.
engine (the issues of which I comment on GitHub soon).

Which is to preload Match & Replace for the user.

It is how to LOAD examples to all the state tiddlers I am trying to work
out.

At the moment without that its hard to control the replace enough to be
illuminating.

Many thanks
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5c27045d-85b8-4ece-a191-a0aca3abbfbc%40googlegroups.com.