Hello everyone,

probably a silly question but I'm searching now since a day. I'm an old
user of TiddlyWikiClassic, but did not really use it since 5 or more years.
I'm using TW5 together with TiddlyDesktop, because saving is more
convenient than with Chrome (I'm on a Mac).

I guess my google foo lost me and I search for the wrong thing, I searched
for "layout" and "themes" (I probably have not grasp yet what a theme
exactly is (or in other words what the approach to layouting is in TW5) .

My goal is to have SiteTitle and SiteSubtitle as a header on the web page,
that is not scrolling (I mean when the page scrolls it should stay there).
BTW: I managed to make a "tricky Tiddler" and tagged it with "
$:/tags/AboveStory": the result was that the "content" of that tiddler
showed up where I like to have the SiteSubtitle, but I found no way how to
put the Title on top of it.

Goal:
On the left side I like to have a classical menu, with a list of Links to
"top level tiddlers", the right side should be the "tools section" -
without repeating the SiteTitle and the SiteSub (if possible).

Footer is optional.

I found things like this: http://panflex.tiddlyspot.com which might be what
I want :D but it gives a JavaScript error in Safari.

As a side note, the right tool menu should be hidden when the web site is
loaded, I like to have only the top, the left menu and the content (a
tiddler to be opened by default).

Any help is appreciate!

Thank you all

Angelo

P.S. I know how to do that in the classic TiddlyWiki, I continue working
with it, in the hope I can later import everything or copy paste it over
(the wiki will have less than 20 tiddlers + translation into Thai)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/21bbe874-2d43-4ca4-be3e-b527d4334349%40googlegroups.com.