Ciao Mark S.

I naively believe in the Journal button.

All I need to do is press a button that registers NOW (not <<now>>)?

All I need know is if a Journal Entry works as advertised.

I'd rather not have to deal with the square of the hypotenuse.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9c299977-0558-411a-97d6-98bdbbe3aef4%40googlegroups.com.