Am Dienstag, 19. März 2019 12:08:30 UTC+1 schrieb admls:

> Hi BurningTreeC,
>
> I hope I can bring a bit of my knowledge in where it's needed
>>

> That sounds excellent! There's no pressure of course, but if you want to
> collaborate on this, I'd really welcome it. The code is in an unfortunate
> state of not being well-commented, which may make it difficult to
> contribute to at the moment, but I need to resolve that anyway. Having
> looked at and admired your tiddlywiki work, I think we have similar enough
> ui instincts that we could probably collaborate pretty effectively. I have
> a notion of how to implement your dashboard-style
> drawing-a-new-tiddler-into-existence idea as an add-on to volant, for
> example. And I'm sure you see lots of things in volant, mentat, etc that
> could be improved upon. I'm very open to having my ideas and
> implementations critiqued; so don't be concerned on that score. I want to
> make as useful a piece of software as possible and learn as much as
> possible in the process. Collaborating with someone with a lot more
> experience than myself would be quite the boon.
>
> In any case, no pressure. But if there's a way you can think of that I can
> facilitate your collaboration on this, I'd be happy to do so!

Great, sounds very good. Sorry but I haven't followed the whole thread, is
there a repository somewhere or something else where others can join in?
Otherwise we can surely organize in different ways

I would just add some comments at points I understand and where I have a
little experience

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fac5013b-26f2-4b58-a777-74e2402bba8c%40googlegroups.com.