Mohammad,

I feel this is a worthwhile and good initiative. Thank you for designing it
so well.

I would like you to consider a slightly different order for presentation of
information in the tiddler *macro/* created with the *New macro* button on
your Yazd <https://tw-scripts.github.io/Yazd/> TiddlyWiki.
It is in the attached file: *macro_better layout.tid*
You will need to save and then drag this into the TiddlyWiki at:
https://tw-scripts.github.io/Yazd/

I feel it is more in the flow with how information and specially core
macros are presented on tiddlywiki.com

Note I also changed the word: *attribute* :to: *parameter* - as I believe
macros take parameters and not attributes.
I also added the *Reference* heading into the tiddler.

Regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f73c7ec3-626e-403e-83a7-e2f5cd54aba0%40googlegroups.com.