Hi,

I had a closer look. There seems to be a problem with the validator in
strict mode. If you open the TW source 2 lines above is the opening p-tag.

BUT at the moment TW UI creates some unnecessary "invalid" p-tags. ... So
the validator may be confused. ...

-----------

Be aware! The content that you described, is dynamically created from:
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/editions/tw5.com/tiddlers/hellothere/HelloThere.tid

and is only shown if Javascript is deactivated.

The whole TW file is based on several templates. The file itself is
dynamically created, and contains a lot of redundant info. ...

So if you want to "reverse-engineer" the content, you can probably save a
lot of time if you describe what you try to achieve, and we tell you, how
you can easily find the right pieces. Since that exactly the same
procedure, that TW has to do at startup.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/aa0ac5cf-a655-4acc-91bf-912e8497b9fb%40googlegroups.com.