When I was programming for work we used to joke about coding an exit
routine with our name eg tonyexit that when encountered would handle
"special conditions" like increasing our account balance.

So this meme used for BRExit retains its dubious quality of representing
exceptional treatment, for selfish reasons and of dubious motivation.

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9a625aca-ba96-42af-8794-fd8eed1d62cc%40googlegroups.com.