Hi Ams,

Just to add that I do consultancy work on TiddlyWiki through my company
Federatial (https://federatial.com/). Most of our work at the moment is around
Xememex, a multi-user cloud implementation of TiddlyWiki. We offer it on a
wholesale basis: organisations pay us to run an independent instance of
Xememex, which can be private or public. Our highest profile customer is the
Anna Freud Centre in London, who use Xememex to build a fractal manual of
adolescent mental healthcare (https://manuals.annafreud.org/).

Running TiddlyWiki in the cloud is very convenient, and blows away the
limitations of the single file configuration. For example, we're currently
working with a law firm in the US on migrating a 14,500 page legal Word
document to a custom Xememex application (with 53,000 tiddlers). The client
loves that they can at any time save the entire app as a fully functional 90MB
self-contained HTML file.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--