Jed,

I am fine with the settings looking however you decide. My problem at
present is my available wikis list looks like this and the links do not
work;

[image: 2019-04-03_9-43-36.jpg]

For example Clicking opens a URL like
this http://127.0.0.1:8084/5.1.18-PreRelease/__path which
fails, http://127.0.0.1:8084/5.1.18-PreRelease works.

I want to do nothing except restore working links. I expect its an artifact
of an intermediate version of bob, and possibly a one off, I just need
advice on how to reset these correctly.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Tony