Joshua,

I am working with the TW-jsoneditor now. Reviewing and evaluating. I
thought I would make some constructive comments here.

   - The documentation quickly reverts to jargon, necessary jargon no doubt
   but it is a harsh introduction to people not familiar with all the jargon.
   This is not unusual, it is common for tiddlywiki. Hopefully as I develop my
   understanding I can provide some words to use.
   - I think you should include in the original post here, and bring to
   more prominence the line below as it helps foreshadow the
   enormous possibilities
   *Automatically generate html forms in Tiddlywiki from JSON Schema [and
   build JSON data tiddlers]*
   - The challenge for me is going to be moving my data from tiddlers to
   JSON, and reproducing my knowledge of tiddler manipulation in a JSON
   context. Thus I am evaluating this with a view to deciding if I use JSON in
   an application I am building. One challenge is replicating the equivalent
   of a TOC structure into JSON but perhaps this is a matter of defaults such
   as tags in the right location.
   - Have you considered tiddler - JSON and JSON to tiddler tools or
   methods? For example a data entry via forms into JSON that generates
   independent tiddlers? or converting Tiddlers into JSON entries. I think
   these would broaden the applicability and use of TW-jsoneditor

Thanks for this wonderful work
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/14a82e02-3e46-488c-8f0d-084fee77aa5a%40googlegroups.com.