On Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 5:31:16 PM UTC+2, Mohammad wrote:

> Many thanks Mario!
> I will have a look and inform you how it works for me!

I did a little bit more testing.

 - The minimum "backup period" is 10 minutes.
 - Triggering a manual "Backup run" is not trivial, since the setting is
"hidden well" in the config dialogues.
 - The initial setup contains a lot of "useless default settings /
directories".
    - So I needed to disable them 1 by 1, which is annoying.
    - I did test with a 10GByte virtual drive. The default filled it about
50% :/
    - The good thing is. Drive E: is accessible with the file explorer and
can delete that stuff
 - I did set the whole drive E: to be compressed, which should give a lot
more space, since tiddlers can be compressed very well

Just some thoughts.

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c4d39aef-d980-49d0-a383-d64308a21a02%40googlegroups.com.