Hi James, glad you like it.

I do the same - use Cardo through my NextCloud. There's a couple of steps.
First, you have to get an instance of TW / Cardo running on a server
somewhere, which you can use like any other instance of TW. i.e. you run it
under Node.js and it saves properly etc.

Then you need to proxy that to your web server so that you can reach it via
a regular url - port 80 or 443, not the port you run Node on. To do that, I
posted some instructions here separately so they'd be easier to find in the
future:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/tiddlywiki-gtd/T6mGRoFaWo4

Then, in NextCloud, go to your Apps and make sure you have an app called
"External Sites" installed / enabled.
In your Settings, you'll have an icon for the External Sites app. Just add
one called "My Cardo" and point it to https://wherever.it-is.com

Voila! It will show up in the menu bar, and you can click on it to use it
in the main window of NextCloud.

Cheers,
David.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5f24490a-b523-4268-834c-cbe37ea8e843%40googlegroups.com.