Good ideas!

I'm still hacking away at my JsonEditor / JsonUI project, but just before
that I was experimenting with auto-importing Chrome/Firefox bookmarks
directly from the sql database they live in (& also grabbing favicons from
that sql db). Getting my rather LARGE bookmark collection into tiddlywiki
is pretty high on my to-do list. Really like what I am hearing so far.

Best,
Joshua Fontany

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/efc960d6-48ff-4bb6-92ba-e7990e43a494%40googlegroups.com.