Hello Jed, and many Thanks.
I am back on track and have worked with your solution.
For one of my aims the solution is perfect. I had to figure out how to use it and finally put it into a modal, where it refreshes as I want it to do.
http://szenio.de/Test/ .
As you can see, the only remaining Proplem is the charset.

But displaying changing external txt or html files refreshing and configurably (without either importing or diplaying them in an Iframe/embed/data frame still is not solved. I would like to have something like <$external "url.xyz"/> which displays the content in place or vía a viewTemplate.

best wishes
Jan