Ok! I figured out what was going on.

My domain administrator actually disabled certain Chrome extensions from
being able to be used. So the extensions would normally work, but they
won't work on Chrome when I'm signed into my work account.

For future readers, here is the chrome extension code that worked for me.
But warning - this disables a very large security feature of chrome for
clickjacking, so be careful! You may want to update "all_urls". I haven't
figured out how to get this to apply to *just* tiddlywiki files.

Create a folder named my_frame_extension.

Create a file in my_frame_extension named background.js with the following:

chrome.webRequest.onHeadersReceived.addListener(
>     function (details) {
>       return {
>     responseHeaders: details.responseHeaders.filter(function(header) {
>           return (header.name.toLowerCase() !== 'x-frame-options'
>           && header.name.toLowerCase() !== 'content-security-policy');
>     })
>       };
>     }, {
>       urls: ["<all_urls>"]
>     }, ["blocking", "responseHeaders"]);

Then create a manifest.json in the same folder like so:

{
>   "background": {
>     "scripts": [ "background.js" ]
>   },
>   "description": "Personal iframe tiddlywiki extension.",
>   "manifest_version": 1,
>   "name": "Fix iFrames For TiddlyWiki",
>   "permissions": [ "webRequest", "webRequestBlocking", "<all_urls>" ],
>   "update_url": "http://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx";,
>   "version": "1.0"
> }

 Then go into your extensions, and click "load unpacked extension", and
choose the folder you created.

Voila! Now external iframes will work very easily in your tiddlers.

  //  codemac

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/019153f3-8796-4d3e-8d2c-4e88f1bbcd12%40googlegroups.com.