Like many things, it's kind of buried:

https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#Using%20the%20integrated%20static%20file%20server

I guess the main thing is that I wasn't able to find it by using key words
like "node.js", "images".  It's kind of like TW needs a "keyword" field
which holds all the key words that could be associated with a topic.
Sometimes I've added my own keywords to the bottom of a tiddler. They can
be hidden away in HTML comment tags.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a113c320-01d5-490e-a1f8-c6caabc1230b%40googlegroups.com.