Mario,

Thanks these improvements look great.

   - Can we used the value of the "viewed tiddler" in other operations?
   like cause a popul if someone is looking at a specific tiddler? I think in
   someways what you have done is to provide access to the "active/visible
   tiddler" which new users often confuse with currentTiddler and advanced
   users would like access to for other reasons.
   - These would be very useful in conjunction with "Repopup, Volant,
   Mentat". effectively allowing a number of stories to be managed and
   visible at once on a dashboard.
   - Could I suggest that just as you used the viewTemplate to iterate
   tiddlers in an internal toc that we also provide the means define and use
   other templates. When you use the full view template to display the
   tiddlers within an internal TOC we could also enable an Update template
   that allows a given tiddler to provide selected editable fields, form like,
   rather than the classic editor. I think this easier to achieve inside an
   internal TOC but Ultimately I would like to see this even in the main story
   river.

Thanks for your work
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9f1766e2-e00a-4a04-aad4-e30e3f53e020%40googlegroups.com.